My Personal Statement of Faith
As I am sharing materials relating to studying the bible, I felt it was important to affirm what my beliefs are. Just as you would be concerned that the church you are attending shares your core beliefs in the bible, when you are reading or following a bible study, who the author is, and what they believe is an important consideration.
- I affirm my belief in Jesus Christ, that he was the Son of God who was resurrected on the third day.
- I affirm my belief that the Bible, all 66 books of it, are the infallable and authoratative Word of God.
- I affirm my belief that we are saved by Grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- I believe in the triune nature of God, as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Denominational bias: Affiliate mainly with Non-denominational Protestant churches with a slight bias toward the Calvary Chapel denomination teachings.
- Baptism: I believe in free-will baptism as a declaration of our faith.
- Creation: I believe in a literal 7 day creation, that the first 11 chapters of Genesis are not allegory but scientific fact.
- Evolution: As such I do not believe humans evolved from apes or fish, but that we were intelligently designed, by God, in the image of God about 6000 years ago as the bible suggests.
- Death: I do not believe in reincarnation, but that humans are appointed to die once and face judgment.
- Miracles: I believe that healings and gifts of the spirit are intended for believers in the present times, not only
- Salvation: I believe, based on the word of God that we can be confident of our salvation.
I have tried my best to make sure the materials presented on this website are in full accord with the bible. However, I am in fact human, and thus fallable, so if you believe I've said something in contradiction to the bible, I would much appreciate your input so that I may correct my mistake.