Recipe from Jessica's Recipe CornerIngredients:
1. In a bowl blend together sour cream and brown sugar; set aside.
2. Spread apples eavenly in a buttered 9x9x2" square pan. If using fresh apples sprinkle with 1/4 cup sugar.
3. In a small mixing bowl cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add vanilla and egg; beat well.
5. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixter alternately with milk, beginning and ending with dry ingredients
6. Spread evenly over apples.
7. Pour sour cream and brown sugar over batter.
8. Bake 45 to 50 minutes at 375 degrees.
This recipe is really yummy! In my family there are frequently requests to have Apple Crisp instead of birthday cake because it is just that good!