Okay, so this isn't a recipe for making bagels from scratch, its a quick-easy recipe for decorating a bagel with toppings that is very yummy.
Bagel (Plain or Cinnamon Raisin works best for this recipe)
- Slice bagel in half lengthwise.
- Toast both halves.
- Lightly butter both halves.
- Drizzle honey over the bagel. (don't smear it yet)
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the bagel.
- Now smear the honey around on the bagel.
- Slice the banana, and top the bagel with sliced bananas
Jessica's Homepage -> Recipes -> This Recipe