Kim's Garlic Chicken Pasta
- 1/2 box medium shells pasta (or use large)
- 2 c broccoli steamed (2 heads?)
- 2-3 chicken breasts (chopped into bite size chunks)
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½-1/3 c parsley, chopped
- 1 full head garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 bunches green onions (or scallions), thinly sliced (leave off tops)
- A pinch Red pepper flakes
- salt & pepper
- splash or two wine (white cooking wine)
- fresh shredded asiago cheese (or parmesan)
- Heat water for pasta and cook pasta
- Steam broccoli in microwave: put in pyrex glass dish with a little water and cover with saran wrap (with holes poked in it with a fork). Microwave on high for about 3 minutes(estimated?)
(mine in this picture came out a little undercooked...might want to taste and make sure you've cooked it the right amount)
- Brown chicken in olive oil.
- Chop and add scallions, then garlic. Add red pepper flakes, salt, pepper.
I'd chop the garlic a bit finer than in the chopping picture though.
- Drain pasta, return to pot. Add oil & scallions mixture to pasta and broccoli.
- Top with fresh shredded asiago cheese.
Serves approx 3-4 people
Jessica's Homepage -> Recipes -> This Recipe