Gold Dust Brownies
- 2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand)
- 1 package chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a large ziplock baggie crush graham crackers. If you have any kids available, let them do the crushing. You want them mostly crushed but not ground into a flour.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir crumbs and condensed milk together thoroughly.
- Add chocolate chips (could also add nuts if desired).
- Thoroughly butter and flour a 9x12 pyrex dish (don't miss the corners...the butter and flour keeps the brownies from sticking!)
brownie mix into the pyrex dish.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes. The top will turn golden when they are done, the toothpick test doesn't work so well on this recipe.
- Let them cool before cutting.
Jessica's Homepage -> Recipes
-> This Recipe