Lemon-Herb Roasted Potatoes
- 2 1/2 pounds small red or white rose potatoes, unpeeled
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, or ½ teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, or ½ teaspoon dried
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon finely ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 .
- Wash the potatoes, rinse and pat dry.
- Cut each into ¾-inch dice.
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, oregano, thyme, paprika and pepper in
a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the potatoes and toss.
- Arrange on an oiled baking sheet and bake about 35 minutes, turning ever 15
minutes, until tender and well browned.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Turn into a serving dish and serve immediately.
Jessica's Homepage -> Recipes
-> This Recipe