Miranda's Squash Recipe
I don't really like zucchini or pumpkin very much, so I haven't been very adventurous with squashes. But one time I was over at my friend Miranda's house, and she had just made baked squash, and says "you have to try some! Its really good". And so I tasted it, and it was really sweet and yummy. So good, in fact, that I asked her for the recipe. And the good news is, its every bit as easy as she says it is to make!
- 1 Acorn Squash
- 1 tbsp Butter (per half)
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar (per half)
- Glass baking dish
- Knife & cutting board
- measuring spoon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the squash in half.
- Scoop out the seeds/innards
- Put a pat of butter (1tbsp) in the center of each half of the squash.
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of brown sugar over the squash and in the center of the squash.
- Bake for 45 min to 1 hour in a pyrex dish.
1 squash serves about 4 people, but your milage may vary.
Jessica's Homepage -> Recipes -> This Recipe